Jeff+Vicky

Photobucket

This wedding is near and dear to me because Jeff has been a friend of mine for years. Its also a wonderful story on how I was blessed to take pictures of Jeff and Vicky's wedding day!! Jeff had called me and asked me to be their photographer for their up coming wedding in April...well I would have left California by then and been in Colorado in April-so I had to decline since the wedding was in California. Matters changed, and Jeff and Vicky were now getting married months before they had originally planned! I got a phone call 3 days before their wedding but not from Jeff, but from a friend of Jeff-who decided to invited me to Jeff and Vicky's wedding because he knew I loved to take pictures and knew I was friends with Jeff. Apparently in the rush of moving, and getting a new job...Jeff had forgot to ask me about pictures again. His friend did not, so it worked perfectly and I was able to be there for their wedding day and capture a few images of the ceremony and a few sweet images of them as husband and wife!! Vicky, Jeff's now wife-is one of the cutest kindest and God loving woman I've ever meet. Jeff is a lucky guy!! Congrats Jeff and Vicky!!

-And we know that all things work together for good to those who love God, to those who are the called according to His purpose. Romans 8:28

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

1 comment:

kenzie kate said...

awh! beautiful! i especially love the ones on the red couch....gorrrrgeous!! :)