DeJohn Family

Photobucket

My business is moving away from family portraits to streamline my focus more towards weddings, so after doing a family session for dear friends with sweet SWEET kids...it makes it hard to know I won't be doing family shots any more. Only for close friends and newborn sessions. To the DeJohn Family, you guys were the BEST-so were your little ones. I totally squeezed more time out of you then I should ha ha and made Ryan do an extra work out AFTER his 6 mile run that day :) oops. I'm SO thankful that we have been able to meet up while we were living in California and am regretful it wasn't more often. Please know we have a room in Colorado itching to be used by guest/friends!! Thanks for the great photography session and hope you enjoy...

Photobucket

Believe it or not...these are (mom's) Laura's shoes from when SHE was growing up!!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Laura...I LOVE this picture of you-you're stunning!

Photobucket

LOVE Birds.... he he

Photobucket

This smile melts my heart! Thx Ryan for being the best at tickle time :)

Photobucket

ok...this smile also melts my heart-your kids were SO well behaved! Bravo.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What great pictures of some special people. I love these and all of your work!

-dhonea said...

Thank you!! :)