Photobucket

Its February in California and spring is officially on us, well in the form of flowers. :) Recently I've been studying, and have had to take a break from photography... which I have realized is torturous for me!! I've had to put my camera down, say no to photography offers and hit the books. Well even with my Canon camera down, I can't seem to stay away from snapping photos. I take a picture with my iphone at LEAST once a day, and it never gets old. Well it might get old for all my facebook friends :) but its a creative outlet for me. Here are a few recent picture of the flowers that surround us in Lompoc, CA and a few cloud pictures from the summer. What ever means you have to be creative, embrace it!! You don't have to have a fancy camera you just have to be willing and get out and do it. ps most of these are from the Hipstamatic App and the Instagram love them!! ;)

Photobucket

Photobucket

My Fav is on the right... tomorrow I think I'm going to sneak out and take a few pictures with my big daddy camera, so i can blow up a huge picture and take it with me to Colorado!!

Photobucket

No comments: